Dr. Hahad served as the manager of the High Performance Computing group at Silvaco between 1995 and 2001. He then served as the VP of Engineering for E*ECAD, the innovative online licensing and software delivery company for EDA. From 2005 to 2013, Dr. Hahad held various leadership roles at IronPort and then
"We are very committed to accelerating Silvaco's growth in the EDA and TCAD markets," said
"It's great to be back at Silvaco," said Dr. Hahad. "The company's transformation over the last year has been phenomenal. Silvaco has always had great potential, but the new management team being put in place is truly taking the business to the next level. This creates an exciting opportunity for us to capitalize on a world-class engineering team, foster product innovation, and strengthen product quality and execution predictability. Our focus will always be our customers, partnering with them, and solving their most pressing business and technology challenges in a timely fashion."
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Engineering.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU