Hispanic entertainer Selena Gomez, 21, allegedly spent some time in rehab in January for multiple problems, including pot, prescription Ambien, and possibly a broken heart -- caused by none other than her ex-boyfriend, Justin Bieber.
Multiple entertainment news sources are reporting that she went to The Meadows recovery facility in Wickenburg, Arizona, for two weeks.
The Latina performer's reps have also confirmed the rehab visit and stated: "Selena voluntarily spent time at Meadows but not for substance abuse," according to People magazine.
Gomez's entered into a 2-week program at The Meadows called DAWN, which is designed for people between 18 and 26 and specializes in substance dependence, trauma, family dynamics, mental health and relapse prevention, according to TMZ.
Remember this choreographed dance video Gomez made with friends?
It's worth a re-watch, because the song is ringing true.
The song chosen for this dance with Gomez and her friends is by Philadelphia singer Dustin Tavella, called "Everybody Knows" -- as in everybody knows that your boyfriend is a "douchebag".
Here's the dance:
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines