MILWAUKEE --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The board of directors of Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK) today declared a quarterly dividend of 58 cents per share on its common stock, payable on March 10, 2014 to shareowners of record at the close of business on February 18, 2014 . Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis. , Rockwell Automation employs about 22,000 people serving customers in more than 80 countries. Rockwell Automation Media Relations John A. Bernaden , 414-382-2555 or Rockwell Automation Investor Relations Rondi Rohr-Dralle , 414-382-8510 Source: Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy