Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Furthermore, the sensitivity and the sample preparation method for the determination of several quinones such as vitamin K, ubiquinone, doxorubicin and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon quinone in biological and environmental samples are summarized."
For more information on this research see: Analytical techniques for the determination of biologically active quinones in biological and environmental samples.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California