Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from University Hassan II Mohammedia, "It has been shown in the high frequency regime that remarkable oscillations of the temperature amplitude are obtained, this amplitude depends also on the type of the wire used. Additionally the metallic wires are studies using the parabolic and hyperbolic equation of heat, under tow successive Gaussian excitations. In small gap time the response of the hyperbolic heat equation shows specific behaviour when the relaxation time is quite smaller than the gap time between the successive Gaussian excitations."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The obtained numerical results are supported by theory and experiments which constitute an unmistakable character of hyperbolic behaviour."
For more information on this research see: Hyperbolic approach in order to study the heat transport in metallic wire at high transitional regime.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from H. Zerradi, Univ Hassan II Mohammedia, Lab Condensed Matter, Fac Sci Ben Msick URAC 10,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence