Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "One of the important considerations highlighted throughout this review is the structure-based perspective of inhibitor design, giving the reader a medicinal chemist's perspective on this vibrant and active field of drug design research."
For more information on this research see: Recent advances in the development of catalytic inhibitors of human DNA topoisomerase II? as novel anticancer agents. Current Medicinal Chemistry, 2013;20(5):694-709. (
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting B. Pogorel?nik,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards