The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "This suggests that the haplotype block examined in this study contains important markers for milk production traits in Chinese Holstein cows."
For more information on this research see: New insights into the prolactin-RsaI (PRL-RsaI) locus in Chinese Holstein cows and its effect on milk performance traits.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work