Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "They may find wide applications in microchip capillary electrophoresis, flowing-injection analysis, and other microfluidic analysis systems."
For more information on this research see: Fabrication of carbon nanotube-nickel nanoparticle hybrid paste electrodes for electrochemical sensing of carbohydrates. Sensors and Actuators B-Chemical, 2014;192():459-466. Sensors and Actuators B-Chemical can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Sa, PO Box 564, 1001 Lausanne,
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting W. Zhang,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?