Late U.S. actor Paul Walker left his entire $25 million estate to his 15-year-old daughter Meadow, TMZ reported Tuesday.
Walker's father, Paul Sr., was named executor of the will and filed the document with the court.
He also requested the late film star's mother, Cheryl, be recognized as the guardian of Meadow, as well as the money she will inherit, in keeping with the will, TMZ said.
A court hearing is scheduled for later this month to settle the matter since Meadow has always lived with her mother, Rebecca Soteros, who is her legal guardian, the report said.
Paul Jr. was killed in a fiery car crash while riding as a passenger the afternoon of Nov. 30, 2013.
Roger Rodas, the driver of the vehicle, was going more than 100 mph when he lost control of the car and crashed into a light post, killing both himself and Walker, investigators concluded. There was no sign alcohol or drugs were involved in wreck in Santa Clarita, Calif.
Walker was best known for his work in the "Fast and the Furious" film franchise.
Copyright 2014 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Paul Walker leaves $25M to his daughter, report says
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- 'The Bachelor' Juan Pablo Picks His Love
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue