By interconnecting Lync software with legacy voice technologies and the PSTN, SmartNode preserves investment in operational equipment while adding such rich benefits as voice-and-data survivability and least-cost call routing-all with the set-it-and-forget-it reliability of SmartNode.
The 2013 re-qualification assures customers that SmartNode interoperates seamlessly and reliably with
"When it comes to solving interop challenges, Patton's history is long and strong," said
Swiss-engineered and US-manufactured at Patton world headquarters, SmartNode was the first Microsoft Lync-Certified VoIP solution to offer BRI interfaces.
In 2008, Patton solved VoIP interop challenges for DECT, PBX, and FAX in ISDN environments by incorporating a high-precision clock in digital SmartNode™ VoIP IADs.
Last month, Patton announced a new Element Management System that offers Telecom carriers touch-less provisioning with centralized monitoring, control and troubleshooting for SmartNode and third-party VoIP CPE. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/multimedia/home/20140128005148/en/
Keywords for this news article include: Software,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time