CALGARY, ALBERTA --(Marketwired - Feb. 5, 2014 ) - Niko Resources Ltd. (TSX:NKO) announces that on February 4, 2014 , it received a notice of conversion in accordance with the terms of the amended and restated 7% senior unsecured notes due July 13, 2014 (the "Notes") to convert approximately US$0.2 million of the Notes. The conversion will result in the issuance of 91,149 common shares to a holder of the Notes and the outstanding principal balance of the Notes will be approximately US$7.7 million . FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Niko Resources Ltd. Jake Brace President (403) 262-1020 Niko Resources Ltd. Glen Valk VP Finance & CFO (403) 262-1020 www.nikoresources.com Source: Niko Resources Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party