The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "In fact addition of EDTA to the medium further enhanced the toxicity of chromium."
For more information on this research see: Effect of heavy metal pollution on mineral absorption in sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) hybrids. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum, 2014;36(1):101-108. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum can be contacted at: Springer Heidelberg, Tiergartenstrasse 17, D-69121 Heidelberg,
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting U. Aslam, COMSATS Inst Informat Technol,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?