The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "In fact addition of EDTA to the medium further enhanced the toxicity of chromium."
For more information on this research see: Effect of heavy metal pollution on mineral absorption in sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) hybrids. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum, 2014;36(1):101-108. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum can be contacted at: Springer Heidelberg, Tiergartenstrasse 17, D-69121 Heidelberg,
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting U. Aslam, COMSATS Inst Informat Technol,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista