Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The resulting MO NP-based QLEDs show excellent device performance, with a peak luminance of 21300 cd/m(2) at the emission wavelength of 516 nm, a maximal current efficiency of 4.4 cd/A, and a low turn-on voltage of 3 V. More importantly, with the efficient design of the device architecture, these devices exhibit a significant improvement in device stability and the operational lifetime of 95 h measured at room temperature can be almost 20-fold longer than that of the standard device."
For more information on this research see: Stable, Efficient, and All-Solution-Processed Quantum Dot Light-Emitting Diodes with Double-Sided Metal Oxide Nanoparticle Charge Transport Layers. ACS
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'