Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Based on these results, it can be concluded that anodic oxidation improved the bioactivity and biocompatibility of Ti surface, which was attributed to the formation of nanostructures as well as the nanostructure induced high surface roughness and hydrophilicity."
For more information on this research see: Influence of nanostructures on the biological properties of Ti implants after anodic oxidation.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California