The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "A comparison of the Zr L-2,L-3 spectra of the glass ceramic samples with spectra of tetragonal ZrO2 reference samples also indicates that the ZrO2 nanocrystals in the samples are of tetragonal nature, a finding that is also backed by a comparison of the spectra with ab initio multiplet calculations of the Zr L-2,L-3 edges from ZrO2 in different modifications."
For more information on this research see: Zr coordination change during crystallization of MgO-Al2O3-SiO2-ZrO2 glass ceramics.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes
- Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy Again