5nine Software, a leading provider of agentless security, compliance and management products for Microsoft Hyper-V, announced the immediate availability of new 5nine
“With the release of 5nine
• Secure multi-tenant Hyper-V environments and provide VM isolation
• Protect Hyper-V with light-speed agentless antivirus
• Enforce PCI-DSS, HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
• And more
Antivirus performs incremental scans up to 50x faster than competitors. Solution also provides real-time detection of malicious attacks with IDS.
“In line with Microsoft’s longstanding and deep commitment to security, Windows Server 2012 R2 with Hyper-V was designed to the highest security standards,” said
• Secure multi-tenancy and VM isolation
• Virtual Machine security groups and cloud tenant security
• User/roles access that allows users or user groups to manage only objects associated with them
• Agentless antivirus for Hyper-V hosts and real-time protection for VMs
• NVGRE support
• New LWF R2 vSwitch extension
• Enhanced API and advanced event logging
Availability, Demos: 5nine
About 5nine Software
5nine Software is a leading solutions provider in management and security applications Microsoft Hyper-V environments. 5nine Software products focus on the needs of small and medium businesses, large enterprises, and hosting providers. These solutions deliver straightforward tools that allow virtual datacenter personnel to configure, manage, monitor, and protect Hyper-V environments. More than 20,000 clients worldwide choose 5nine Software tools for their Hyper-V virtualization infrastructure.
Alexander Kariagin, Director of Sales & Marketing
+44 20 8123 5882
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11514340.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels