ALPHARETTA, Ga. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Neenah Paper, Inc. (NYSE: NP) today announced it will issue a press release covering fourth quarter and full year financial results on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 , after the close of the New York Stock Exchange . The company will hold a conference call to discuss earnings and business results at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 . Interested parties are invited to listen via webcast by registering through the Investor Relations section of the company's web site, www.neenah.com . Individuals who wish to participate actively in the call can dial-in from the U.S. and Canada by using (888) 893-0989 and international callers should use (706) 758-4223. In all cases, callers should use conference ID 49572404. A replay of the call will be available through the company's web site until March 19, 2014 and also can be accessed by dialing (855) 859-2056 in the U.S. or (404) 537-3406 internationally, using conference ID 49572404. About Neenah Paper, Inc. Neenah is a leader in premium image and performance-based products, including filtration, specialized substrates used for tapes, labels and other products, and high-end printing papers. Products are marketed under well-known brands such as CLASSIC®, ASTROBRIGHTS®, ENVIRONMENT®, CRANE®, ROYAL SUNDANCE®, Southworth® KIMDURA®, Gessner®, JET-PRO® SofStretch™ and varitess®. Neenah is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia and its products are sold in over 70 countries worldwide from manufacturing operations in the United States and Germany . Additional information can be found at the company's web site, www.neenah.com . Neenah Paper, Inc. Bill McCarthy Vice President – Financial Analysis and Investor Relations 678-518-3278 Source: Neenah Paper, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict