? Manx Telecoms Group , the Isle of Man telecoms firm, plans a £156m flotation in London . The telecoms company said it expected to list on junior stock market AIM on 10 February. Private equity owners HgCapital and CPS Partners will sell their holding for £67.2m, and Manx will also issue new shares to raise £89m in what it said was a "significantly oversubscribed" placing.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'