As hospitals struggle to find proper staffing and coverage for their floors, one company has taken the task of finding a solution to the scheduling anguish. Lightning Bolt Solutions, a bootstrapped
With numerous outlets reporting a shortage of physicians, including Forbes,
Lightning Bolt Solutions is a bootstrapped startup founded by its CEO, Suvas Vajracharya, Ph.D., with the goal of creating an automated scheduling system that would allow physicians to focus on the patient and not the schedule. What started off as a small setup in a bedroom has now grown to assisting hospitals and practices internationally. As healthcare delivery embraces information technology, Lightning Bolt Solutions has obtained a firm grasp on the scheduling market due to their innovative technology that produces good schedules in spite of requirements that often conflict. Despite the existence and use of large EMR/EHR systems, large healthcare enterprises are taking notice due to a market that has been underserved in the past.
Click here to see Lightning Bolt Solution’s new App.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11553537.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion