Dimensional Insight, a developer of business intelligence (BI) solutions, today announced that its flagship product, The Diver Solution™ (Diver), was named the top BI toolset for healthcare analytics by KLAS in the report entitled “Healthcare Analytics: Making Sense of the Puzzle Pieces.” KLAS, an independent research firm dedicated to helping healthcare providers make informed technology decisions, reported Dimensional Insight’s ranking in its annual performance report for BI software and services. Dimensional Insight is the only vendor recognized by KLAS as a leader in healthcare business intelligence for five consecutive years (1).
The report cites Dimensional Insight’s Diver as a “consistent high performer” that often “wows” its customers with product and service. The report notes that Dimensional Insight is “seen as having the best blend of affordability, robust capability, and ease of use across all BI vendors.”
In addition to being named the top BI toolset vendor, The Diver Solution ranked highest in seven performance categories according to the report, including overall product quality, ranked as client’s best vendor, proactive service, executive involvement, supports integration goals, quality of phone/web support, and overall communication.
Diver, an end-to-end business intelligence platform, helps healthcare providers drive patient care, population, and cost improvements. Hospitals use Diver for productivity analysis, revenue cycle management, quality reporting and improvement initiatives, physician scorecards, benchmarking, and service line profitability.
For this report, KLAS surveyed more than 400 healthcare providers to learn about their experiences using analytics vendors. Based on the data gathered, each vendor received a KLAS Performance Score.
One CIO responded to the survey saying, “Dimensional Insight has really been a slam dunk across the board.” A COO noted, “We use the Diver Solution in many ways and are now looking to expand its use even to clinical trials. We use it for data mining, for reporting, and as a management tool for identifying opportunities.”
“Healthcare providers need an end-to-end analytics solution that can integrate and normalize clinical, financial, and operational information from varied source systems, apply business context and rules, and present information to executives, clinicians, and staff, allowing them to take informed action,” said
To learn more about the “Healthcare Analytics: Making Sense of the Puzzle Pieces” report, please visit the KLAS website at: http://www.klasresearch.com/klasreports/#/krms/75/0.
About Dimensional Insight
Dimensional Insight is a leading provider of business intelligence (BI) solutions. The company offers a comprehensive set of BI capabilities ranging from data integration and modeling to sophisticated reporting, analytics, information portals and dashboards. Founded in 1989, Dimensional Insight has thousands of customer organizations worldwide. Dimensional Insight’s Diver Solution consistently ranks as a top performing business intelligence platform in customer satisfaction in its core market segments including the healthcare, manufacturing and distribution industries. The Diver Solution has earned the prestigious “Best in KLAS” award for healthcare Business Intelligence/Reporting numerous times. For more information, please visit http://www.dimins.com/healthcare.html.
KLAS is a research firm on a global mission to improve healthcare delivery by enabling providers to be heard and to be counted. Working with thousands of healthcare executives and clinicians, KLAS gathers data on software, services, medical equipment and infrastructure systems to deliver timely reports, trends and statistical overviews. The research directly represents the provider voice and acts as a catalyst for improving vendor performance. KLAS was founded in 1996, and KLAS' staff and advisory board members average 25 years of healthcare information technology experience. For more information, go to http://www.KLASresearch.com, email marketing(at)KLASresearch(dot)com or call 1-800-920-4109 to speak with a KLAS representative. Follow KLAS on Twitter, https://twitter.com/klasresearch.
(1) Dimensional Insight was named the #1 BI Toolset in the KLAS 2013 Performance Report “Healthcare Analytics: Making Sense of the Puzzle Pieces”; Dimensional Insight was awarded the 2012 Best in KLAS award for Business Intelligence/Reporting; Dimensional Insight was rated the #1 ranked vendor in the KLAS 2012 Performance Report “Business Intelligence: Influencing Change?”; Dimensional Insight was awarded the 2011 Best in KLAS award for Business Intelligence/Reporting; Dimensional Insight was rated the #1 ranked vendor in the KLAS 2011 Performance Report “Business Intelligence: Making Cents of Performance”; Dimensional Insight was awarded the 2010 Best in KLAS award for Business Intelligence/Reporting; Dimensional Insight was rated the #1 ranked vendor in the KLAS 2010 Performance Report “Enterprise Business Intelligence: Does Shopping Outside of Healthcare Pay Off?”; Dimensional Insight was awarded the 2009 Best in KLAS award for Business Intelligence/Reporting.
Dimensional Insight and The Diver Solution are trademarks or registered trademarks of Dimensional Insight or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and other countries. Other company names, product names and company logos mentioned herein are the trademarks, or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11553240.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps