Looking at units outstanding versus one week prior within the universe of ETFs covered at ETF Channel, the biggest outflow was seen in the iShares Russell 1000 Growth ETF (IWF), where 2.7 million units were destroyed, or a 1.0% decrease week over week. Among the largest underlying components of IWF, in morning trading today Apple (AAPL) is up about 0.1%, and Microsoft (MSFT) is lower by about 0.8%. And on a percentage change basis, the ETF with the biggest outflow was the Proshares Ultra Consumer Goods ETF (UGE), which lost 75,000 of its units, representing a 33.3% decline in outstanding units compared to the week prior. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201402Outflows020514&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'