Looking at units outstanding versus one week prior within the universe of ETFs covered at ETF Channel, the biggest outflow was seen in the iShares Russell 1000 Growth ETF (IWF), where 2.7 million units were destroyed, or a 1.0% decrease week over week. Among the largest underlying components of IWF, in morning trading today Apple (AAPL) is up about 0.1%, and Microsoft (MSFT) is lower by about 0.8%. And on a percentage change basis, the ETF with the biggest outflow was the Proshares Ultra Consumer Goods ETF (UGE), which lost 75,000 of its units, representing a 33.3% decline in outstanding units compared to the week prior. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201402Outflows020514&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista