Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The results of mechanical and wear tests also indicate that mechanical milling and adding B4C particles increase strength, hardness and wear resistance of Al2024 and decrease its ductility remarkably."
For more information on this research see: Dry sliding tribological behavior and mechanical properties of Al2024-5 wt.%B4C nanocomposite produced by mechanical milling and hot extrusion. Materials & Design, 2014;55():471-481. Materials & Design can be contacted at:
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from A. Abdollahi, MUT Univ Technol, Fac Mat & Mfg Proc,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years