Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The experimental results indicate that the synthesized LaF3:0.05Ce powders with a band gap of 5.3 eV are promising phosphors for high density scintillators."
For more information on this research see: Ce3+-doped LaF3 nanoparticles: Wet-chemical synthesis and photo-physical characteristics "optical properties of LaF3:Ce nanomaterials."
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting F. Tabatabaee, Amirkabir Univ Technol, CPRC,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party