Tbilisi, Georgia , Feb.6 By Nana Kirtzkhalia - Trend: The International Financial Corporation (IFC) and the Bank of Georgia will sign a new loan agreement. The IFC Capitalization Fund will invest some $65 million in the Bank of Georgia . These investments will allow the bank to increase the accessibility of finances and to contribute to the economic development. The document will be signed on Feb.6 at 12:00 at the main office of the Bank of Georgia . ??????????????? ? ??? ? Twitter @www_Trend_Az
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law