WASHINGTON , Feb. 4 -- The Consumer Bankers Association issued the following news release: Today, Consumer Bankers Association president and CEO Richard Hunt appeared on FOX Business Network's Markets Now to discuss the latest issues facing the retail banking industry, including disruptors like Bitcoin and the latest in the data breaches at retailers such as Target and Nieman Marcus . http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/3152170056001/pot-bitcoins-causes-banking-dilemma/?playlist_id=937116503001#sp=show-clips TNS 24HariCha-140205-30FurigayJane-4626110 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?