Home Properties announced a $0.03 per share increase to its regular quarterly cash dividend on common shares. In a release on February 3 , the Company noted that the increase of 4.3 percent raises the quarterly dividend from $0.70 per share to $0.73 per share for the quarter ended December 31, 2013 . The dividend is payable on February 25 , to shareholders of record on February 13 , and is equivalent to an annualized rate of $2.92 per share. The current annual dividend represents a 5.2 percent yield based on the January 31 , closing price of $55.75 . Home Properties' common stock will begin trading ex-dividend on February 11, 2014 . "The Board of Directors increased the quarterly dividend based on solid operating and financial results in 2013 and its expectations that trend will continue in 2014," said Edward J. Pettinella , Home Properties' President and Chief Executive Officer. Home Properties is a publicly traded apartment real estate investment trust that owns, operates, develops, acquires and rehabilitates apartment communities primarily in suburbs of major metropolitan areas in selected Northeast and Mid-Atlantic markets. More information: www.homeproperties.com ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party