Four suspected heroin dealers have been arrested Tuesday in connection to the investigation into the death of Philip Seymour Hoffman, it has been revealed.
Cops reportedly raided an address in Manhattan after getting a tip that the dealer who sold the fatal heroin to the "Capote" star was there, the New York Post reported.
Sources revealed that the police found 350 glassine envelopes with what appeared to be heroin inside.
However, the bags did not have the "Ace of Spades" stamp, which were on the bags found in Hoffman's apartment, and the suspects did not confess to selling to the actor.
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Cops arrest 'suspected heroin dealers' connected to Hoffman's death
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved