The father of the late actor Heath Ledger has denied that Philip Seymour Hoffman had helped counsel his son about his supposed "drug addiction."
The father of the "Brokeback Mountain" star slammed the claims that Ledger's death "broke Hoffman's heart" and said that they are "complete and disrespectful fabrication", the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
The reports, which appeared on a website called Popdust, also claim that 'The Dark Knight' actor was "just one of many friends Phil tried to help".
Hoffman was found dead from an apparent drug overdose in his New York apartment.
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Heath Ledger's father refutes claims that Philip Hoffman counseled his son
Most Popular Stories
- Menendez Introduces Tough Sanctions Against Russia
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Republican Jolly Wins Fla. Special Election
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- World Wide Web Turns 25
- Clarke Replaces Perez at Eastman Kodak
- Vestas Ramps Up Hiring to Build Wind Turbines
- Obama Seeks Overtime Pay for Salaried Workers
- Justin Bieber Comes Between Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez