By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Investment Weekly News -- According to news reporting originating from Washington, D.C. , by VerticalNews journalists, a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing by Ge Institutional Funds (Form 40-17G) was posted on January 24, 2014 . There were 5 documents filed with this form. The SEC file number is 0001193125-14-019911. The contact information for this company is 1600 SUMMER STREET, STAMFORD CT 06905, 203-326-2373. Our editors provided additional information about Form 40-17G: Fidelity bond filed pursuant to Rule 17g-1(g)(1) of the Investment Company Act of 1940. A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing is a formal document or financial statement submitted to the SEC by publicly-traded companies. For additional information on this SEC filing see: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1040061/0001193125-14-019911-index.html . Keywords for this news article include: Ge Institutional Funds , Investment and Finance. Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards