Being in Brussels , Georgia's Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili declared: "I absolutely agree with the statement made by Bidzina Ivanishvili. We had not economic fall, but there was a drawback, caused by economic health improvement process". "Now we have economic growth and this year we expect economics growth 5% of, while the World Bank forecasts growth of 6.3%", the Premier noted. This was Garibashvili's response to statement, made by former Premier Ivanishvili at the presentation of "Mokalake" (Citizen), a non-governmental organization established by him. "I would criticize Garibashvili for incorrect use of the term allegedly we had economic fall under new government", Ivanishvili pointed. Ivanishvili said that under ruling of "National Movement", "business was practically squeezed", "economic would not growth and they would get collapse". "If we planted a tree from top, nearly this happened in Georgian economics. We have overthrown the tree, recovered its roots and now it needs time to grow", he noted (published on February 4 , at 18:40).
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California