Talking Points: EUR/USD Technical Strategy: Short at 1.3757 Support: 1.3476 ( Feb 3 low) Resistance: 1.3574 (23.6% Fib ret.), 1.3635 (38.2% Fib ret.) We continue to hold short EUR/USD at 1.3757 in line with our fundamental outlook . The downturn's latest leg began as expected as the pair produced a Shooting Star candlefollowing a brief upswing. The stop-loss is set to trigger on a daily close above January 24 high at 1.3738.The first long-term objective remains at 1.3209. Prices are in wait-and-see mode before tomorrow's ECB policy announcement having found support at a falling channel bottom set from late December. A rebound that produces a close above 1.3574, the 23.6% Fibonacci retracement, would expose the 38.2% level at 1.3635. Support is at 1.3476, the February 3 low.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'