Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Finally, a theoretical derivation was used to obtain further details of the microscopic characteristics of the spray and to compare the air-fuel mixing efficiencies for the different biodiesel blends."
For more information on this research see: Consequences of using biodiesel on the injection and air-fuel mixing processes in diesel engines. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part D-Journal of Automobile Engineering, 2013;227(8):1130-1141. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part D-Journal of Automobile Engineering can be contacted at:
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include: Spain,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?