Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "This method features small consumption of reagents, a satisfactory detection limit (about 60 nM), a small duration of assay (a couple of minutes), and a simple procedure without thermal control."
For more information on this research see: Colorimetric determination of DNA concentration and mismatches using hybridization-mediated growth of gold nanoparticle probes. Sensors and Actuators B-Chemical, 2014;192():77-82. Sensors and Actuators B-Chemical can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Sa, PO Box 564, 1001 Lausanne,
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions