Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The specific activity towards BPNPP directly after immobilization was 3.55 mu mol mg(-1) min(-1), after one week 3.39 mu mol mg(-1) min(-1) and after 120 days 3.36 mu mol mg(-1) min(-1), demonstrating that the immobilized enzyme was active for multiple cycles and could be stored on the nanoparticles for a prolonged period."
For more information on this research see: Immobilization of the enzyme GpdQ on magnetite nanoparticles for organophosphate pesticide bioremediation.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11