Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The specific activity towards BPNPP directly after immobilization was 3.55 mu mol mg(-1) min(-1), after one week 3.39 mu mol mg(-1) min(-1) and after 120 days 3.36 mu mol mg(-1) min(-1), demonstrating that the immobilized enzyme was active for multiple cycles and could be stored on the nanoparticles for a prolonged period."
For more information on this research see: Immobilization of the enzyme GpdQ on magnetite nanoparticles for organophosphate pesticide bioremediation.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter