Sellers is widely recognized as a thought leader in leveraging enterprise software and cloud-based solutions in process-driven industries such as financial services and healthcare.
“Gordon Sellers is an accomplished, results-oriented executive with broad experience in developing strategies for penetrating new markets and growing market share with enterprise software, large-scale Software-as-a-Service applications, and Platform-as-a-Service content distribution solutions for financial services and healthcare organizations,” Lund said. “His expertise will help us identify new product opportunities to build on our strong momentum.”
Sellers joins eGistics from
Previously Sellers has held positions at Next Generation Network (now National Cinemedia), QuestOne Decision Sciences, Arcland (now part of Microsoft), and Micrografx.
Sellers attended Queen’s University,
About eGistics, Inc.
eGistics is a leading provider of cloud-based solutions for payments and document-driven financial services applications. The eGistics cloud solution automates the capture, management and delivery of documents and data in a highly secure, highly scalable and compliant environment. Today, eGistics’ cloud solutions support paper and electronic transaction processes for many of the largest financial institutions and third-party lockbox processors in
“eGistics” and variations of the name are the property of eGistics, Inc., and are protected pursuant to a registered trademark with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. “eGistics CloudDocs” is the property of eGistics, Inc., and is protected pursuant to a registered trademark with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Source: eGistics, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study