Headline earnings per share for Astral Foods over the six months to March will be at least 20% higher when compared with last year‚ the company said on Tuesday (4 February). The negative trading conditions experienced in January last year‚ in particular‚ were not repeated to the same extent this year‚ it said. The improvement in results in the first quarter of this year would be affected by higher maize costs‚ it added. A further announcement would be released once a more definitive range could be given. Astral expects to release its results for the first six months in May. All rights reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California