The following information is based on a press release from Gjensidige Forsikring ASA (Gjensidige Forsikring) published on February 5, 2014 and may be subject to change. The board of Gjensidige Forsikring has proposed an extraordinary dividend of NOK 6.00 per share. The dividend is subject to approval at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held on April 24, 2014 . The ex-date is April 25, 2014 . Provided that the AGM approves the proposal, NASDAQ OMX Derivatives Markets will carry out a re-calculation of options, forwards and futures in Gjensidige Forsikring (GJFN). For further information, please see the attached file. Copyright © 2014 OMX AB (publ).
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001