Talking Points: - British Pound slips again on weaker PMI Services report. - GBPUSD and GBPJPY fall towards critical longer-term support. - Plenty of event risk this week still: BoE on Thursday, US NFPs on Friday. Another softer UK PMI report has stoked the next leg of British Pound's weakness, while the Japanese Yen's strength is offering no favors to GBPJPY. The major GBP-crosses are nearing critical junctures. A move back to $1.6200 would coincide with former resistance off of the 2009 and 2011 highs for GBPUSD, while GBPJPY eyes the trendline from November 2012 - the backbone of the rally in 2013. Follow him on Twitter at @CVecchioFX
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?