Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "It is shown that the addition of two C-terminal F residues (3) leads to thick, branched 1D gold nanoparticle superstructures, whereas the addition of three C-terminal F residues (4) leads to bundling of thin 1D nanoparticle superstructures."
For more information on this research see: Peptide Conjugates for Directing the Morphology and Assembly of 1D Nanoparticle Superstructures.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Argonne,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict