Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "In this review we discuss characteristics of HSV-1 and gene therapy vectors derived from this virus which are useful to consider in the context of biosafety risk assessment and risk management."
For more information on this research see: Biosafety of Gene Therapy Vectors Derived From Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1. Current Gene Therapy, 2013;13(6):478-491. Current Gene Therapy can be contacted at: Bentham Science Publ Ltd, Executive Ste
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting F. Lim, Sci Inst Public Hlth WIV ISP, Biosafety & Biotechnol Unit, B-1050
Keywords for this news article include: Biotechnology,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party