COMMITTEE business is dominated by the draft Third National Planning Framework (NPF3). Economy, Energy and Tourism will hold three evidence sessions on it - from the energy sector, planning experts and then the Minister for Local Government and Planning. Finance takes evidence on the Revenue Scotland and Tax Powers Bill from Professor Sir James Mirrlees , one of the First Minister's economic advisers. Local Government and Regeneration is also taking evidence on NPF3, as does Infrastructure and Capital Investment and Rural Affairs, Climate Change and Environment. Chamber business comprises themed questions on Infrastructure, Investment and Cities and then on Culture and External Affairs, following by Stage 3 of the Budget Bill, where most attention will be on measures to mitigate the bedroom tax. Labour's Jenny Marra leads a Member's Debate on female genital mutilation.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels