ST. LOUIS --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Commerce Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBSH) announced today that Charles G. Kim, chief financial officer, and Jeffery D. Aberdeen , controller, will host one-on-one meetings with investors at the Sterne Agee Banking Conference at the Boca Raton Resort & Club in Boca Raton, Florida on Thursday, February 13 and Friday, February 14, 2014 . At the conference, Mr. Kim will give an update of the companyís 2013 financial performance and general business plan. Mr. Kimís slides will be available on the Commerce Bank website at www.commercebank.com/about/investor-relations beginning Monday, February 10, 2014 . In addition, Mr. Kim and Mr. Aberdeen will meet one-on-one with analysts and investors in New York on Tuesday, February 11 and Wednesday, February 12, 2014 . About Commerce Bank Commerce Bank , is a subsidiary of Commerce Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBSH), a $23.1 billion regional bank holding company, as of December 31, 2013 . For almost 150 years, Commerce Bank has been meeting the financial services needs of individuals and businesses. Commerce Bank provides a diversified line of financial services, including business and personal banking, wealth management, financial planning, and investments through its affiliated companies. Commerce Bank operates in more than 360 retail locations in the Central United States and has a nationwide presence in the commercial payments industry. Commerce Bancshares also has operating subsidiaries involved in mortgage banking, leasing, credit-related insurance, private equity and real estate activities. For additional information, please visit www.commercebank.com . Commerce Bank Jeffery D. Aberdeen , 816-234-2081 Controller www.commercebank.com firstname.lastname@example.org Source: Commerce Bancshares, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions