Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: D -- SOLE SOURCE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR SUPPORT MGMT TOOL SOFTWARE
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: N66001-14-T-6616
Contact: Point of contact - DANILO B IBARRA, Contract Specialist, 619-553-1154;
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command
SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center, Pacific (SSC Pacific) intends to award a firm fixed price purchase order on a sole source basis to RESOURCE ANALYSIS CORP. The requirement is for SUPPORT MANAGEMENT TOOL software (1-year).This notice of intent is not a request for quote. A determination by the government not to compete based upon responses to this notice is solely at the discretion of the government.
Questions by phone or fax will not be considered.
Acquisition of Commercial Items under FAR Part 12 and Simplified Acquisitions Procedures under FAR Part 13 apply. The applicable NAICS Code is 541511 and the business size standard is
The point of contact for this announcement is
To respond to this annoucement, you must be registered to the SPAWAR E- Commerce website at https://e-commerce.sscno.nmci.navy.mil. Responses must be uploaded on the SPAWAR e-commerce website at https://e- commerce.sscno.nmci.navy.mil, under SSC Pacific/Simplified Acquisitions/N66001-14-T-6616 before the closing date of the announcement.
Registration to the System for Award Management (SAM) is required and can be found at https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM.
FAR 52.204-99 (DEVIATION), System for Award Management Registration (August 2012)(DEVIATION).
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Hillary Clinton Smacks Putin Again