Molecule is the world's easiest energy trading software. Its natural language trade capture allows traders to enter complex energy transactions in seconds. Its reporting engine presents position and profit/loss metrics in real time. Molecule can be up and running in 24 hours, and because it lives on Amazon's secure Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) infrastructure, new features are released to all customers weekly, for free. Molecule is energy software that rocks.
For more questions about Molecule, contact the
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista