NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Jud Linville , Chief Executive Officer of Citi Cards, will present at the 2014 Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 . The presentation is expected to begin at approximately 8:00AM (Eastern). A live webcast and presentation materials will be available at www.citigroup.com/citi/investor . A replay and transcript of the webcast will be available shortly after the event. Citi , the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com | Twitter: @ Citi | YouTube : www.youtube.com/citi | Blog: http://new.citi.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/citi | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/citi Citigroup Inc. Media: Mark Costiglio , 212-559-4114 or Shannon Bell , 212-793-6206 or Investors: Susan Kendall , 212-559-2718 Source: Citigroup Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions