VANCOUVER _ Canfor Pulp Products Inc. (TSX:CFX) credits an improvment in global sofwood markets for helping post higher much higher revenue and earnings in the fourth quarter. The Vancouver -based companysays net income in the three month to Dec. 31 was $14.2 million , or 20 cents per share, up from $5.4 million , or eight cents per share, in the same 2013 period. Revenue rose to $245.6 millkion from $201.9 million .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?