ENP Newswire - 05 February 2014 Release date- 05022014 - NEW YORK, N.Y. - CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular, quarterly cash dividend of $0.25 per share of common stock. The dividend will be paid on March 18, 2014 to stockholders of record at the close of business on February 20, 2014 . About CA Technologies CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud. Learn more about CA Technologies at www.ca.com . Legal Notices Copyright 2014 CA. All Rights Reserved. One CA Plaza , Islandia, N.Y. 11749. All other trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies. Press Contacts Rita O'Brien CA Technologies Phone: 631-342-6687 firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock