Feb. 05 -- HICKORY, N.C. -- A Lincolnton woman was arrested Tuesday after police say she stole a co-worker's credit and debit cards and used them to make purchases. Patricia Jones Sigmon , 39, of 1209 Reepsville Road , was charged with one count of felony credit card fraud. The victim and the suspect both work at Frye Regional Medical Center , Hickory Police Department's Chrystal Dieter said. The 23-year-old female victim reported items missing from her pocketbook including credit and debit cards Jan. 30 . Police investigated and determined the cards were used by the suspect to make multiple purchases at different locations, Dieter said. Sigmon was released with a $3,500 unsecured bond. She was scheduled to appear Wednesday in District Court in Newton . ___ (c)2014 the Hickory Daily Record (Hickory, N.C.) Visit the Hickory Daily Record (Hickory, N.C.) at www.hickoryrecord.com Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels