MANAMA : Bahrain Islamic Bank (BisB) yesterday announced that it has posted a net profit of BD6.1 million last year compared with a net loss of BD36.1m for 2012. The bank registered a net profit of BD2.3m in the last quarter of the year, compared with a net loss of BD15.3m for the same period of 2012. Chairman Abdul Razak Al Qassim announced that the board has approved the financial statements. The board expressed its satisfaction with the results and the quick recovery to profitability, which gives a favourable outlook for the future.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign