The main highlight of BEL's display will be network centric warfare (NCW) systems developed indigenously for the Indian defence forces. NCW solutions for the
The composite communication system, an IP-based new-generation voice, data and video integrated system, will also be on show. The software for all these solutions too has been developed in-house.
BEL's display will include key elements developed for use in various C4I systems catering to all the three services, such as computing elements in various forms, right from wrist-wearable computers, hand-held computers and tablet PC to rugged laptop; communication equipment such as software defined radio with different variants, advanced interoperability communication system, HF radios and point to multi-point radio relays, besides encryptors and futuristic commando system solution.
The company's new technology modules, which will be on show at the exhibition, include the microwave power modules and TR modules for use in radars, MEMs-based products for use in sonars and microwave components used in air-borne EW systems.
The key surveillance radar segment, which will be on show, will be 3D central acquisition radar, 2D Bharani radar, 3D Aslesha radar and battlefield surveillance radar-extended range (BFSR-XR) and identification friend or foe (IFF MK XII) along with advanced tactical display and EMP shelter.
BEL will highlight its contributions to the electronic warfare and avionics segment with an impressive display of the radar finger printing systems, avionics components for light combat aircraft (LCA) viz digital flight control computer and other cockpit modules. Also on display will be the latest range of laser technology-based products, night vision products based on latest generation image intensifier tubes and thermal imaging technologies, holographic weapon sight and batteries. firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?